The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Skip to Content US - EN
Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
Garmin GT15M-IH Transducer
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
- Garmin's GT15M-IH In-Hull Mid-band CHIRP Transducer provides accurate depth readings even at high speed.
- Ideal for watercrafts that want to install the transducer inside a fiberglass hull and not on the transom.
- It can be used with a hull deadrise angle between 0 and 25 degrees and is excellent for watercrafts traveling at high speeds.
- In-Hull installation, no need to drill through the vessel; no drag.
- The 8-pin transducer with 4 plastic tanks features mid-band CHIRP traditional sonar (85-165 kHz) and has a power rating of 600 W.
- Requires Garmin† ECHOMAP™ UHD 72sv or 62cv GPS.
back in stock notification