Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
For more details see FAQ
30 days return policy Learn more
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
- Sacrificial anodes are specifically designed to protect parts of your personal watercraft that are underwater from galvanic corrosion.
- Like the name implies, they essentially ''sacrifice'' themselves by absorbing the electrochemical process of corrosion to prevent metal components like the impeller, jet pump nozzle or engine from being ''eaten away'' instead.
- Galvanic corrosion can cause major damage if not controlled.
- Inspect your sacrificial anode at least once a month.
- Replace it when it is 50% depleted.
|Detailed Fits on||Outside diameter: 26 mm|
Height: 6 mm
Hello, you're visiting us from United States.
Would you like to shop the US website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.